CHEVY WILL NOT START (SUSPECT FUEL PUMP)

1997 Chevrolet Suburban

1997 Chevy Suburban V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 129000 miles

Hi, My wifes suburban will not start. Turns over o.K. But will not fire. I put 5 gallons of gas in it and still wouldn't start. So I suspected the fuel filter. Change it and still wouldn't start. Put a new fuel pump relay in and again wouldn't start. I no that the fuel pump is in the gas tank and will be a pain to change. Am I missing something (control module)? What should I check to verify? Thanks Steve. Also It died while she was driving.
Bondo7777

No start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it