CHEVY HEAT ISSUES

2005 Chevrolet Silverado

Heater problem
2005 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 102000 miles

2005 Silverado - A month ago there was no heat. Brought it to the dealer and they " fixed" it (low coolant, leaky pump). Now, I only get heat while driving. While the fan continues to work, the temp of the air gets much cooler. Example: drive down highway, its fine except when sitting intraffic, then it gets cold. Start going again, and it's fine.
05Chevy

Was thermostat replaced?

Docfixit
Not that I am aware of. Does this sound like a thermostat issue?

05Chevy
Yes once moving coolant gets cooled without thermostat closing to keep coolant temp up it will cool down

Docfixit
Ironically, around the same time, the drivers side heated seat started to malfunction. It turns on, the lightS on the door panel go on, however after about 30 seconds or so it automatically shuts off and the lights go out. The passenger side works fine, unless the drivers side is turned on. When the drivers side suts off, it also shuts off the passenger side when it goes out so they both go out at the same time. Thoughts?

05Chevy