CHEVY CLUTCH WONT DISENGAGE, HARD TO GET INTO GEA

1991 Chevrolet S-10

1991 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 141000 miles

I have a 91 s10 4wd 4.3ltr. The problem i'm havin is I just got my truck back from the chevy dealership, and I had installed, new clutch kit, shift fork, pivot ball, hydraulic line, slave cylinder, and clutch master cylinder. The problem: the truck has to be in gear to start now, also when the clutch is to the floor the truck still creeps forward like the clutch is still engaged, (on flat and level surface). After a couple mins of driving it wont or is VERY hard to get into any gear. He said that it took them almost an hour to get it bled to get a clutch pedal and I know for a fact that the push rod on the clutch master is not adjustable. It also does have the bleeder on top of the slave not the bottom. So that cant be it. Also I guess I should include that the truck came as an auto and is now a 5 speed (previous owner). The truck is a 91 the slave is from a 92 and the clutch master is from a 94 with roll pin retainer fittings, not thread in type, also has the resevoir seperate with a hose running up to it. Also the hydraulic line is from a 94 if this makes any difference in the solution. Does anyone think that thay just didnt bleed it enough? Any other things that could be causing this? Thanks for any and all replies, shawn
Scnegron82

If you changed the hydraulic line--slave cylinder--and clutch master cylinder, it could and probably will take all day to bleed, not just an hour. Either the wrong clutch kit was installed (wrong throw out bearing) or it needs to be bled more.

Pear69
UPDATE: I stopped by the dealership today to see this garbage for my self and when I push the clutch, it doesnt get tight at all until like 3/4 of the way down. So do you think that this is why the clutch isnt disengaging? Beacause it needs to be bled a whole lot more, thanks, shawn

Scnegron82
Yes, but you must make sure that the fly wheel is the proper thickness. Your set up is made up from many different vehicles. I would look closely at the condition of these items. In my opinion, put in a brand new slave cylinder and master cylinder and be done with it.

Pear69
I had already stated that those parts are also brand new. But thanks for the reply, shawn

Scnegron82