CHEVY PULLS TO RIGHT AFTER REPAIRS

2002 Chevrolet Prizm

Steering problem
2002 Chevy Prizm 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 159, 00 miles

My previously perfectly aligned vehicle went sour after a garage replaced a right lower control arm due to a cracked bushing. Left side lookied great. I saw both prior to work. Initially steering was awful and all over the place. A call confirmed they neglected to do the alignment so back again for that. Still pulls and all over the road but to a lessor degree. Back again and they give a clean bill of health. After a week and on a hunch I asked another garage to check tire pressure. 40 in each tire! Was previously 30! They never owned up but offered the alignment fee back. Elsewhere for another alignment. Much better but still pulls some. A week later pulling harder again so back to the second garage where they said the right toe was off and adjusted. Still feels better but pulls to right a little. Prior to the control arm work, alignment was last done 8 months and great. I drive it, I know it and something is not quite right. Bugs me. Naturally the garage people look at me like here comes that pesty lady again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Stonecoastmaine

How bad is it pulling. Remember the road has a crown so dependant on where you drive on the road it might cause a bit off a pull.

The part they put on could have been bent or installed improperly.

Have then check all 4 wheels for alignment and then post results back to me and I can tell you whats going on.

Blackop555