CHEVY WON'T START

2003 Chevrolet Malibu

2003 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 91,000 miles

The car won't start. It turns over like it wants to but it won't. I have replaced the fuel pressure regulator and the ignition module. It is getting gas to the fuel pressure regulator but not to the carb. Are the injectors the problem and how do I know for sure? Thanks
Meq1957

You modle is carbuerated? Throttle body injected, Or electronic fuel injected.

Which one is it.

Are you sure its carbed?

Blackop555
No I am not sure I only know that I took the hose off between the fuel pressure regulator and where the fuel goes into which looks like a small carberator. The engine is 3.1 and is elec. Fuel inject. When I pour gas straight into the carb. Looking piece the car will sart but hooked back up it won't. How do I check the injectors to see if they are all bad? Do I have to replace all 6 or can I see if they are bad individually? Thanks

Meq1957
You can see which ones bad individually, measure the resistance of each of them, they should be simmilar. If one is totataly off replace it.

Next is to check for power, hook upa noid light to the injector connectors and crank the engine, if it cranks its getting pulse and the injectors should be firing.

Blackop555