CHEVY ELECTRICAL PROBLEM?

2000 Chevrolet Malibu

2000 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 113000 miles

Please help. The Power Windows, Fuel Gauge, Engine Temperature Gauge, Climate Control, and Turn Signals periodically wont work. The power windows, fuel gauge, engine temperature gauge, and climate control all stop working simultaneously (which is right when the car starts, they have never stopped working during operation of the vehicle). Those 4 Electrical problems always happen together and have never happened separately. Plus, the turn signals go out while driving then will sometimes start working if, I hold down the emergency flashers button while messing with the turn signal control. Thank you in advance!
Anthonyz89

Welcome to the forum, you need to do some testing when the problem occurs. I believe the circuits you mentioned, go hot, when you turn on the key. I'd have to check circuits to and from the ignition switch, possible problem with the ignition switch? The power windows have a circuit breaker, pull the circuit breaker, key on, use a test lite on the circuit, should be hot. If it isn't, backtrack the circuit.