CHEVY

1992 Chevrolet Lumina

1992 Chevy Lumina 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a stalling issue. The car was starting up fine and then would stall on a turn or when accelerating after a stop. IT would start back up after a few mins. Repair shop had it for 10 days and couldnt figure it out. Didnt get any codes off it and cleaned evrything they could. Said they cleaned the injectors and the tps connections. I changed the fuel filter but not the pump. It checked out on the repair shops monitor as fine and I can hear it run when the key is turned. I let it sit for a few weeks and now it is very hard to start and when it does, it will die when I push the gas pedal. I could use a little advice before I start replacing anything else myself.
Pinhead711

Was the fuel pressure checked and was it in spec?
We have a video on the site that can show you.
Shoot some starting fluid or carb cleaner in the throttle body and see if it starts better if you don't know.

Are there any codes in the computer?

May want to get a spark tester and see if the spark is being lost on any cylinders.

Flush the tranny and tap test the pcm. Let us know the results.

DnaProRacing
Repair shop had it for 10 days and couldnt figure it out. They said no codes would show and they cleaned top of engine and electrical connections and said fuel pump tested out fine. Wont know anything else till this weekend when I have time to work on it.

Pinhead711