SIDE DOOR WONT OPEN

Chevrolet Impala

Hi.I have a 1995 ford areo star and the side door wont open. I think it is the hindge but not shure. The spring is very twisted. I was woundering if any one knew how to pop the door open so I can put a new hindge or spring on the door. Please respond ASAP. Thanks very much.
Rocky_road

Rocky, you didn't state if the door has auto locks or if you tried pushing the door open from the inside (with your feet) with someone holding to door opening mech from the outside. I have seen the elect locks on only the pass doors die. There was a recall on Lincs a while back. Tom.

Bonniesboytoy
It hat no auto locks. The spring is twisted. Yes I did try to push from the in side with my feet and some one did hold on to the handle on the out side.

Rocky_road
What do you mean " the spring is twisted"? One side is loose and jammed around the hinge. Both sides are intack and twisted around the hinge.

Bonniesboytoy