CHEVY EXTENDED WARRANTY

2006 Chevrolet Equinox

2006 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 32300 miles

We rencently purchased a used 06 Equinox and are considering buying an extended bumper to bumper warranty. The warranty costs $2300 and will last for 5 years or 100,000 miles. Is is worth it to buy the warranty? Or just pay for repairs as they arise?
Abs

Good question. Its a catch 22, if your car really falls apart it could save you a lot of money. The question is are you feeling lucky? I personally would not get one but I know friends in the trade that get them. Its totally up to you. Hope this helps

Mastertechtim
I am a GM master tech at a dealership. I purchased a GM vehicle and spent $2700 on an extended warranty. Total repairs made to my vehicle under this warranty have been around $6000.00. All it takes is a couple of electronics problems or something major like a transmission to rack up a bill. Everything is going up in price, and I personally feel the warranty is a good investment. I would recommend a GMPP or AUL warranty due to the great coverage and price.

Dennyp