ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS - BATTERY DRAIN

Chevrolet Cavalier

I bought a 2000 Chevy Cavalier, 2.2 automatic, 130K miles, for my daughter’s first car. Got it home and two days later – won’t start. Battery was dead. Had alternator and battery checked. Replaced Battery. Alternator checked ok. Two days later – dead battery. Charged battery, checked battery – check Ok. Check Alternator again – check OK. Two days later – battery dead. This time when I charged up battery – radio wouldn’t work. Check Alternator again – check OK. Checked for battery drain by putting test light between negative battery post and negative battery cable. The Light was bright – pulled all fuses with dome light off and key out. No luck – Light was still bright. Put OBD II on – no codes present. Today the A/C fan started intimately going from low to high at different times. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Update - I may be getting closer to the problem - I pulled the underhood fusebox fuses with a test light hooked between the negative battery post and negative battery cable. Found that with 2 fuses pulled the light goes out - a 40a Batt1 fuse and a 50a ABS fuse.

Any suggestions on where to go from here would be greatly appricated.

Update 2 - found that if I leave the 50a ABS fuse in with the 40A Batt1 Fuse from the underhood fusebox and start pulling fuses from the inside fuse box and I get the test light to go off with 4 fuses pulled. Still troubleshooting - any idea's or suggestions still needed. Also I since purchased a digital multi meter and replaced the test light with it between the neg cable and net battery post - found that the drain is.12 Ma. Any help or suggestion still needed - thanks
Sjmadon

Now disconnect the alternator battery wire and connectors is the test light still lit?