CHEV TBI FUEL INJECTORS

1989 Chevrolet Camaro

1989 chev camaro just replaced 305 motor with 350 motor same trans same tbi same wiring and sensors. Fuel pressure ok but no fuel out the injectors injectors do work just replaced the distributer the oil sending unit andthe ecm any other ideas?
Kazoo2281

Hello: Well the injectors get their open signal from the ECM, the ECM gets the time to open from the Distributor reference pulse. No dist reference pulse, no injector open. Possibly blown injector fuse in fuse panel.
Good luck
Darryl.

DARRYL
Ah if only that simple from past experiance I had checked those first I am baffled because before it was parked it ran like I stated before I had changed the oil sending unit the ecm and the distributer still no fuel injection it has great fuel pressure and is getting 12v to the injectors but they not opening up

Kazoo2281
Hello: Hmmm, strange indeed. Fuel pressure should be around 9 to 13 pounds for TBI. To bad you do not have a scope to see some of the signals. I do know that the ref pulse from the dist controlls the injectors, if that is not seen then there will be no injector openings. The Temp sensor will control fuel and idle while the engine is cold, I am just trying to thing what is happening at crank, hmmm wonder if that signal is there. Am not familiar with your ECM, what number is it? If you pour a little fuel down through the TBI will it fire up for a moment, I would guess so?
Darryl.

DARRYL
Thanks for your reply I got the problem sorted out it was not getting power to the ecm had to rewire it

Kazoo2281