OXYGEN SENSOR

2002 Chevrolet Blazer

Can anyone tell me where Bank 1 Sensor 2 Oxygen Sensor is located? I can find 3 sensors, 1 on the drivers side of the engine, 1 on the passenger side and 1 after the cat.
Tahoebob02

It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.

Dennyp
It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: aeb38864be]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?

Tahoebob02
It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 4128bfe495]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 4128bfe495]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.

Dennyp
It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: c446d90be9]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: c446d90be9]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: c446d90be9]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?

Tahoebob02
It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote: 7ef370dc3b]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.

Dennyp
It would be the sensor located after the cat converter.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Thank you, I have replaced that sensor and still get the same Error message P0141. I thought that the new 02 sensor might be bad so I replaced it with another one with the same problem. Any suggestions?[/Quote: 6dd9320976]possible exhaust leak near the sensor. If you are using aftermarket sensors, I highly suggest using AC Delco sensor.I have run into many problems with aftermarket O2 sensors, especially " universal" sensors some of the parts stores sell. Hope this helps.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Iam using a Bosch sensor? Are these good?[/Quote: 6dd9320976]It's kinda hit or miss with those, but first thing is check for exhaust leak. It doesnt take much to throw off those sensors.[/Quote: 6dd9320976]
Thank you, I will check for leaks.

Tahoebob02