CHEVY NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP

1999 Chevrolet Blazer

1999 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

I own a 1999 chevy s-10 blazer with 150000 miles on chassis, mileage on engine is unknown (has been replaced)
I am not getting any power to fuel pump.
When this happened it was running fine and wouldn't start back up after being shut off.
I have replaced the Fuel relay and oil pressure switch
Not sure where to look next except start tracing wires back.
Cbollinger48818

Do you hear the fuel pump come On when key is at run positon-If not check the ECM control relay circuit-
have you check the fuel pump fuse?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_oil_sending_unit_and_fuel_pump_circuit_40.gif

I didn't see anything labelled as a fuel pump fuse, only the relay.
I have checked all fuses in the engine compartment
are there fuses anywhere else?

The fuel pump does not come on when key in the on position no juice getting to connector at fuel tank

Cbollinger48818
All fuses are good
ecm circuit is good
no power at fuel pump test connector(ALCL connector terminal G)

Cbollinger48818
All you got is 2secs to look for power-Be at the fuel pump connector and hook up the voltmeter and have helper turn key to On-do you have power? If not track it back thru the wires and the fuel pump relay. See fuel pump fuse below-

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_fuse_pump_fuse_1.jpg

What you are showing me is the diagram of the fuse block.
The one that is labelled Fuel Pump is a relay (right?)
I am told there is also a relay up by the firewall on the right side of vehicle.
If this is true I have power going to this relay.
Which one is actually the fuel relay?
If I look up Fuel Relay on parts stores web sites it shows me the 4 pin that is in the fuse box on left side of engine compartment

Cbollinger48818
Its the one in the underhood fuse/relay block-

I have a 2000 Blazer 2WD, my fuel pump works sometimes and doesn't other times.

I tested the ECM B fuse socket and found, there is voltage on both sides when the key is on (11.48 on left side - towards front -.45 on right side - towards firewall). The right side terminal slowly drains down after a few minutes.

Where is this " Terminal G" test connector located on the Blazer?

Fossil Rock
Check the ground, it is on the rear left cross memember. There are 2 wires, one is for static discharge, and the other is the power ground. It is up on top of the little corner gusset.

Both wires need to be connected. I had the static ground connected only, no go. Connect the ground and runs excellent.

I forgot to connect it. Called the pump company Airtex, it was their suggestion. They said corrosion has been a big issue also.

This was my second pump in 2 years, wonder if I forgot it 2 years ago, and some how ran?

Will never know.

Bcraig