CAR WON'T TURN OVER

2003 Cadillac CTS

2003 Cadillac CTS V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 65000 miles

After I replaced the alternator, the car wouldn't star it would make a clicking sound.I finally got it to turn over, a few times then back to clicking sound. I had it towed to a mechanic, he changed the starter and it still won't turn over. Possible problem engine frozen? It didn't lose oil, didn't heat up, I feel there is an electrical problem. He is my local mechanic not the Cadillac dealer. Is it possible that the engine is frozen?
Sammie slice

Is it cranking over and will not start or just won't crank over at all/nothing when you turn key to starting position?

It won't crank over at all, just the clicking sound. When the starter won't engage it makes this sound.

Sammie slice
Inspect and test all fusible links, starter motor relay, park/neutral switch, starter motor and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connection are good-