CAR CUTS OFF WHILE DRIVING

Buick Riviera

I have a 1987 buick Lesabere V-6 engine when I drive car and it gets hot it cuts off i'll try to start it it won't start but i'll wait 5 to 7 min. And it'll start and run. Now I change ignition module, ignition coil, new fuel pump, fuel pressure valve, fuel filter, but it still does the same thing could you help me?I've heard the crank sensor could be bad, so if this is a possibility or if it could be something else please write me and let me know soon as possible. Thank You Otis Bishop
Bishopotis

When you say it gets hot, what do you mean? The engine is at operating temp? The engine is HOT (ie overheating)? The outside air temp is hot? You're getting hot?

Done
No not over-heating regular engine temp. But I fixed it it was the ignition control module or the crank sensor I changed them both now its runnin fine.

Bishopotis
Check your crankshaft sensor. My car did the same thing and since I had it changed I have had no problems with it

Madran34