CIGARETTE LIGHTER FUSE

2004 Buick Rendezvous

2004 Buick Rendezvous 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 115000 miles

Which fuse powers the cigarette light in the front console
Mikenm

Hello –

Well, I will need a little more info to better assist and make sure we are on the same page. Is your model the CX, CXL or Ultra and what is the engine size in liter.

Also, I may be experiencing a little technical difficulty – we are setting up new servers……if you reply back and don’t hear back from me within 24 hours please email mike@2carpros. Com and let him know.
Oh, last question – why are they selling it.

Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Model is CX and engine size is 3.4

Mikenm
Hello –

Thanks for the info – I show fuse 32 – 20 amp, located under the hood right wheel housing.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/248015_Picture1_111.jpg

Also, I may be experiencing a little technical difficulty – we are setting up new servers……if you reply back and don’t hear back from me within 24 hours please email mike@2carpros.com and let him know.

ImpalaSS