TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START

1998 Buick Park Avenue

1998 Buick Park Avenue 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

one day I left the doctor's office & it took me about two hours to get it started. Once it started I was able to drive it home. The next day I tried to leave my house it would turn over but wouldn't start. The fuel pump seems to be working, it seems to be getting fuel but maybe not enough? Any suggestions?
Susiequ

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for it to make up its mind-do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing