2002 Buick Lesabre

Suspension problem
2002 Buick Lesabre 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

Can I replace the rear struts without a alignment being done? They look like regular shocks other than they have a small air line attached. It does not appear to me that you are changing any adjustment that would require a re alignment.

Removal & Installation

Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
Support the control arm with a jack stand

Remove or disconnect the following:

Electronic Ride Control (ELC) air tube from the shock Two bolts securing the shock to the control arm Trunk trim to gain access to the shock upper mounting nuts. Cover, the two nuts, and the reinforcement from the top of the shock Shock from the vehicle

Fig. Remove the cover to gain access to the upper shock absorber mounting components-rear suspension

Fig. Exploded view of the lower shock absorber mounting to the knuckle assembly-rear suspension

To install:

Install or connect the following:

Shock, reinforcement, and the two nuts. Tighten the mounting nuts to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm). Shock cover Trunk trim Shock-to-control arm bolts and tighten the bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm) ELC air tube to the shock. Tire and wheel assembly
Wheel alignement will be needed.
hope this help