REAR CAMBER

2007 BMW Z4

Tires and Wheels problem
2007 BMW Z4 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 22000 miles

I have a 3.0si with staggered tire sizes. It's a daily driver and I don't do auto-cross or other performance driving. I understand aftermarket kits are available to provide adjustment for the rear wheel camber that will prolong the tire wear. Can these be safely installed on the Z4? How does it affect the ride/performance/safety of the car?
Mike0816

The aftermarket is full of " fixes" If you bought the car for a daily driver and you are experiencing premature tire wear, then the tires are suspect, not the car. This is not to say the negative camber does not wear tires, and if that is the issue, then see the chassis alignment folks and ask for the minimum camber available with the original unmodified suspension. BMW builds their cars to be driven with intent, the adjustment of which is a different story.

Dr. Hagerty