BROKEN SPARK PLUG

2000 BMW 323

2000 BMW 323 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 110000 miles

Hi, I have a 2000 BMW 323i currently had problems with the car idling erratically so I decided to give it a tune up. However when I was replacing the spark plugs one of plugs broke leaving the sleeve of the thread in the head. I read many forums and many people suggested using PB blaster and a EZ out. I went to Autozone and bought both. When I attempted to remove the sleeve the socket I used with the EZ out broke. With another trip to autozone I purchased a impact socket and used the EZ out to try again. I then tried it again and " snap" the EZ out broke. Now it is worse. Any ideas besides removing the head of the BMW?
1891023

Wow! This really sounds like a problem child. If there are broken parts inside the engine then the only way to be sure is to take the head off and go to your friendly local machine shop. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Dr. Hagerty