MODELS CLUTCH

1984 Audi Other

1984 Other Audi Models Front Wheel Drive Manual

how do I adjust my clutch on my 84 audi 5000s with a 5clynder front wheel drive it slips in every gear every time I try to speed up
Bhmotors

Hi there,

On cable operated clutches there is adjustment available. Back off the lock nuts and adjust until you have approx 15 mm of pedal free play, if this is unobtainable the clutch will need to be replaced. I am sorry but I have no pics available to post to show you where the adjustment is.

Mhpautos
Hi: I used to have a1981 audi and the clutch was activated by means of two hydraulic cylinders: one was actioned by the pedal and the other was attached to the transmission. If your car is like the one I'm talking about first make sure your hydraulic fluid reservoir is full, then bleed the system to ensure there is no air in the system.
Once you make sure everything is in working condition adjust the pedal. Hope this will help you solve your problem.

Old_blue89