BRAKE SHUDDER

2010 Audi A4

Brakes problem
2010 Audi A4 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 2500 miles

I've had my 2010 A5 2.0T for about 4 weeks with 1k miles on it and I have noticed some brake issues since day one. In fact, I took it back to the dealer where I bought it when it had 500 miles and I was told the brake dust was causing the issue and it should be normal. The issue I've experienced is that I always feel slight vibration from the brake pedal when releasing the pedal from a complete stop before I hit the gas pedal. It feels like the car does not want to engage in the gear smoothly and cause slight jerkiness. I don't expect to feel this kind of vibration since the car is brand new. I know some of the owners have reported transmission issues when it comes to a complete stop, but my issue is completely opposite. Is there any Audi technician or mechanic guru on board that can help address my concerns?
Dix2nlux2

Hi there, this may just be a bed in problem or a sticky caliper, as this will be a warranty issue, let it go for a week or so and see if it improves, if not get back to the dealer for more action, if they do not help a letter to Audi customer support with your concerns will kick the dealer into action.

Mhpautos