ERROR CODE P1740

2001 Acura CL

2001 Acura CL 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 148111 miles

Hello, I hooked up my friends scanner to my car and I have the error code of P1740. Any suggestions on where to start looking. On OBDII web site it states that the A/T 4th pressure switch circuit malfuction. If you need any information let me know. Please help. Thank You for your time.
Kill_stormer

Its your torque converter clutch solenoid circuit is faulty, the transmission pan needs to come out, to get to it dont remove the transmission, you dont have to.

Carlife65
I wanted to wait and call Acura to see what they would say. Since it was a weekend I had to wait until Monday. Well I called acura today on 10/12/09 and stated the diagnostic code they said that they have that part which is the 4th pressure circuit and it goes for around $70 bucks and is located on the trans axle itself rather than inside the transmission housing. I will go from there purchasing the part from acura and see if that fixes my problem. I appreciate the time and help. I will respond later if it fixes my problem.

Kill_stormer