HELP ME TO KNOW RADIO CONNECTOR PINOUT IN LE.

2011 Toyota Corolla

I'm installing a radio to my Toyota Corolla 2011. The car from Europe, but the radio from US 2011 Corolla LE. I need to know 28-pin radio connector pinout. This connector responsible for recieving signals from USB, AUX, speed sensor and etc. Could you help me, please
Anatoly

With Nav or without? With built-in amp or external amp?

Rivermikerat
Without Nav and with built-in amp. Model? 86120-02D20

Anatoly
This is what we have.

Rivermikerat
Yes, thank you very much, this is what I need, but could you place this images in higher resolution? I can not make out the inscriptions.

Anatoly
Have you downloaded them to your computer and open them with something like photo viewer or Photoshop?

Rivermikerat
Yes, I have. I've got two 541x700 pix images. I can make out colors of wires, but can't see numbers and symbols of the wires properly. If you can't send me the images with higher resolution, I'll try to understand the existing diagrams. In any case, thank you very much for your help.

Anatoly
Ok. My originals are more than 5 times those dimensions. Do this: Click on my name in this reply. That will take you to my profile page. Under my name on that page is a link to send me a private message. As the subject for that message, use Corolla stereo schematics and as the body, give me your email address. I'll send you my originals directly.

Rivermikerat
DON'T put your email address in the thread here. We occasionally have trolls that come here just to find addresses to spam.

Rivermikerat
Hi rivermikerat and anatoly

can you please send me wireing diagram for corolla 2011 LE for stock headunit iam upgradeing my sound system and also adding amp so I want to know which wire goes to headunit and what color.

Jalis_21
I just sent you a message jalis.

Rivermikerat