ESC SYSTEM OFF

2011 Dodge Ram • 4WD Automatic •

I was backing out of my driveway with high snow. I had it in 4 wheel drive low. After switching into drive the tractron control light is on, 4 low light, esp bas and esc system off are all showing. Its driving really bad. Not sure what I did or how to fix it.
Jmb8176

HI I have the same problem

I got a dodge ram 1500 2011,
When I use 4wd mode,whenever I got stuck in sand or while driving in heavy sand. A strange sound comes out In 2wd drive mode this sound does not come out, but it does come in 4wd lock & 4wd low even if the traction control is off ( ESP), it's definitely a brake sound trying to stop the wheel form spinning.

I tried to remove the abs ESP valve fuse 30 amb but, 4wd mode won't work and the dashboard lights comes out saying you have to do service for your transfer (4wd services)

I turn the ESP button off by holding it for 5 second, but nothing happens, the traction comes on by its owns making it harder for me to cross sandy trains.

Watch this Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KeSC1ZNkG4

I need to know how to get raid of this issue and find a way to turn the traction control completely off.
Any suggestion