WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY ?

2010 Nissan Sentra • 39,250 miles

Hi, I brought a 2010 Nissan Sentra brand new and only had it for about 2yrs I have an extended warranty on it... But i've been having problems sense I got it, everytime I push the brake pedal I hear a squeaking/scraping noise even if I have my car in reverse to back out. As i'm turning the steering wheel it's making noise. Everytime I take it to the dealer to get checked out they make a fuss about there's nothing wrong with it. My fuel guage reads incorrect fuel I can fill it up and within a little time of driving it i'll be at about an half of tank. Also if i'm driving and I get at 70mph or 80mph the steering wheel begins to shake what it wrong with my car?
Nissangirl89

The brake noise may be hot spots on the rotors, a light machining can often fix this and fit new pads, a faulty fuel tank sender can cause the fuel reading to act up, the steering shake can often be a tyre related problem, get them balanced and rotated, depending on the type of noise in the steering it may just be a belt or a faulty pressure of loader valve in the pump.

Mhpautos
I think something is wrong with the car they replaced my pads and after a few days it was back making the same noise again, and is still making the noise till this day. I dont understand how a brand new car can have so many problems like this...

Nissangirl89
Did they check the rotors for hot spots, these are imperfections in the castings that are very hard and can cause this problem, a light machining may remove them, if this is the case, just doing the pads will not fix it.

Mhpautos