ABS LIGHTS ARE ON, VDC AND AIRBAG LIGHTS ARE ON

2010 Nissan Rogue • 23,525 miles

When I apply acceleration, it doesnt respond and the speedometer doesnt go beyond 40km/h. Abs and vdc lights are on. Nissan rogue 2010
Adnil

You would need a scan performed to retrieve the trouble codes and proceed from there.

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/checking-a-service-engine-soon-or-check-engine-light-on-or-flashing

I would also have the battery and alternator tested.

Vehicle is rather new and most probably still under warranty, if so, let the dealer sweat over it.

Just noticed that I agree why waste your time or money if its under warranty.

We have a 2010 Rogue with 36,000 miles and we had this problem this weekend driving back from Fort Collins, Co to Denver. We barely had any power going up a hill and went we came to a stoplight the Rogue had no power trying to take off. After reading many postings it seemed that it was my brake light switch was faulty, not resetting the CVT, the transmission wasn't receiving the signal that the car had come to a stop, so if you have ever driven a stick-shift and tried to take off in 4th gear, you know the feeling. I ordered the Beck Arnley 201-1962 Stop Light Switch from Amazon for around $20.00. It took less than 10 minutes to remove and install.

The dealership wanted $48.00 for the part and $125.00 to install. Don't pay it! If you can screw in a light bulb you can change this stop switch.

Everything is running fine now.

Kconley95
Went=when

Kconley95
Thank you for the input. It definitely is helpful.

For this, actually a scan would tell you someting is wring and if it is the brake switch, most probably the code would be stored in the engine computer.

That is the reason we always request for trouble codes.