DODGE AVENGER STEREO PROBLEM

2010 Dodge Avenger • 67,500 miles

My 2010 Avenger R/T is having issues with the electrical system and it is very unusual to say the least. The car started to act like the alternator went out and the battery was dead while driving it. It started to slow and act like itwanted to stall. The electrcal indicator came on and such it was taken in and the battery and alternator was replaced although it started doing the same thing again shortly after. There wa an issue that also came up as well the stereo stopped working as well it came on and would then mute out a minute or so later. Theis continues today and its weird when the tps sensore goes on it does this but shuts off when the sensore goes off. The stereo still does not work though and I got a flat and put the spare on and the stereo started working again. Do you have any idea what the issue may be here I am ready to drop it off a cliff!

I know this is an old post but I need an answer and hoping the right person will pass along the answer, Our 2010 Avenger is doing the exact same things and at this point I have no idea what it can be, One thing I found on the internet but have not looked at yet is a bad or maybe loose ground wire from the PCM.

Tomac62