NOISE OF THE FRONT AREA DOESNT APPEAR EVERYTIME

2009 Mazda 6 • 4,000 miles

Dear Sir,

I have a mazda 6 model 2009, I have a noise comes out while I am driving, sometime it appears and in different situation, and I feel something below my legs while I am driving, this sound goes high while the cars goes fast and vise versa.

Please note again that this sound doesnt always appear.

Please advise.
Hkanso

Noise problems are something we can't help much unless you are able to tell what or where it is being emitted from.

I feel it as it is under my legs while I am driving, it appears as something is rolling, I dont know exactly where it is coming from, it sounds as knocking it is being hard while driving faster and it doesnt appear everytime.

Hkanso
Speed related comonents are the axle shafts, road wheels and wheel bearings, have those checked.

But the noise which come from those could sometimes appear and sometimes not or it must always appear

Hkanso
They can be intermittent depending on what is causing it. If something is failing, the noise would get worse.