TRANSMISSION OVERHEATING

2009 Kia Rio • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 400 miles

I have a rio 2005 autotransmission. Last week it abruptly stopped and I got the kit compeletly replaced and I added an extra cooler -in series- but oil pan seems to be overheated even in parking.I have checked oil and wter gauge that is normal. What shoud I do to reduce overheating?
Amshaspand1

What is "the kit"? Trans run @ 300+ degrees so pan is going to feel hot need a Temp reading

Docfixit
I realy appreciate you."Kit" was a package that there were
o-rings _ wash airs _disks -band _rubber seals and some other things that are in trans and I dont know the names.

Amshaspand1
So a rebuild kit trans was rebuilt? 200 to 300 degrees is normal trans temp

Docfixit
Hello. After that transmission overhaled( changing o-rings _ wash airs _disks -band _rubber seals and some other things). My car had a***** when I put the lever in (R)but after one week the***** decreased til yesterday that I put the lever in (R) but my car didn't move so I dont know what to do any more? I just drove 2300km.

Amshaspand1
Would return to shop that did work they need to make it right

Docfixit
I did that (returned car to mechanic)they opend the transmission, tow reverse disks and their plates were burnt. The problem is they dont know what to do any more. This problem has been repeated consequently in this type of car. So I worry it happens again.

Amshaspand1
Check to see if they used Diamond ATF SP-III

Docfixit
WHAT THE "Diamond ATF SP-III" IS?IF you mean hydraulic oil type, IT WAS MATCHED WITH IT. IT'S TYPE IS DEXTRON III WITH 'TRANSIT' BRAND. BUT I DONT THINK THERE IS PROBLEM IN OIL TYPE.
MY CAR TRANS IS ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLED TRANSMISSION
SOMEONE SUGGESTED ME 3 WAYS TO DO : 1-CLOSING OIL CURRENT IN RADATOR AND USING JUST TRANS COOLER TO COOL THE OIL.
2-THOUGHEN OR INSERTING SOME WASH AIR IN REGULATOR THAT IS IN PUMP.
3-OPEN TRANS CLOCK(I DONT KNOW THE EXACT NAME) AND RESETING IT.

Amshaspand1