A/C PROBLEM

2009 Ford F-150 • 175,800 miles

Hi I have a 2009 F-150 with 4 doors. The trucks a/c works fine blows nice cold air but the issue is that for some reason the entire cabin feels warm especially in the back seats. Before I would have the a/c blowing on the lowest setting and it would cool the entire truck cabin. But now even if I have the a/c on max it still wont cool the entire cabin like it did before, (when a/c s set at max and I put my hand on the vents, the air feels really cold). What could be the problem?
Azamora619

Have a pro performance check it it could be a an actuator not working. Try pulling the hvac fuse with key on for 60 seconds first then reinstall and wait another minute and see if that cures it. Sometimes the actuators reset and they control heat/cool and direction of air. If not that then have it checked by pro because it could be a few different things.