TOYOTA PICKUP ENGINE PROBLEM

2008 Toyota Pickup • 9,900 miles

Engine light not dissapearing I did the service hoping that it will dissapear vvti 2, 7 toyota hilux
Segwabep

The "check engine" light is an indicator for a system that monitors many electronic functions in the system, also called the "malfunction indicator lamp" (MIL). It can come on for any of hundreds of different causes from any of the systems that the computer monitors. Some are very important and can lead to further component or engine damage and some are emissions related not as serious but still a problem and need to be repaired.

Your first step is to have the computer scanned to retrieve the trouble codes that were set when the check engine light came on. Those codes will give you specific information about what the computer saw and will get you pointed in the right direction to find your problem.

Wrenchtech