SUZUKI XL7 FUSE PROBLEM

2008 Suzuki XL7 • 137,000 miles

Car won't start after lightbulb changed. Driver headlight went out. I purchased a new bulb took the car to a mechanic to have it replaced. Afterwards the car won't start. The car has power. The lights come on, radio works, doors work, but it won't start. The battery and alternator were both replaced in Oct. Of 2012. The mechanic Confirmed the starter works. They tested it manually. They tested continuity all wires have power and the ground wire is connected. They removed the headlight harness and tried to start the car. Tried jumping it even though the battery test ok. Tried locking and unlocking the door. Tried starting it in neutral and pushing the car in gear. They tried an engine diagnostics, but the computer won't let them in. Is there anything else I can have them exhaust?
Laniecemilan

Check your starter fuse #15 in underhood box and relay first. If still won't start try resetting yur anti theft refer to your owners manual for that

I forgot to mention that part. All fuses are intact. Every fuse was pulled. I asked the dealer about disabling the anti theft they said they don't know. I had it towed from the local mechanic to the dealer this morning

Laniecemilan
That is pretty sad when a dealer doesn't have anyone that knows about anti theft. A scanner will pick it up if there is something amiss with it however. I'm sending a diagram of a fuse that may have burnt up but not checked it is a 200 amp one and is designed to protect the system it goes off the alternator. Check that as well