WHERE IS THE FUEL VAPOR CHARCOAL CANISTER LOCATED?

2008 Saturn Vue • 67,000 miles

I was told this was most likely the problem. When I run the engine it develops a negative pressure within the tank and also it keeps shutting the fuel nozzle off at the pump. When I remove the gas cap it is suctioned on to the filler neck. I have tried replacing the gas cap with no luck. Does it sound like this is the problem? If so, where is it and how do I replace it? Thank you.
Warrantfish

It sounds more like a stuck vent valve to me are there any codes in the computer?

No, there are no indications at all. I had Onstar run a diagnostic and they didn't find anything. If it is the vent or charcoal how would I go about fixing it? Thank you.

Warrantfish
So the check engine light hasnt come on been on in the past?Iam not sure of if onstar can pull history trouble codes. Best bet is to get it scanned for codes.

The only time the light has come on was for an emissions earlier a couple years ago and we had the taken care of at the dealer.

Warrantfish
The vent valve should be open normal position it should be attached to the filler neck. Thats where I would start.