POWER STEERING PUMP

2008 Dodge Ram • 5.7L V8 4WD Automatic • 215,000 miles

I have to replace my power steering pump and I was wondering if a 07 ram 2500 power steering pump/reservoir/pulley assembly would fit and work in my 08, because I'm having difficulty finding a 08 assembly
Paul_t87

Is the 08 also a 2500? If so, I am seeing two different part numbers, so there must be something different.

Yes the 08 is a 2500, I already know that it is two different part numbers. I need to know if the 07 part is interchangeable. For example do both years have the same power steering PSI?

Paul_t87
Both are 2500. I already know they are different part numbers. But are they interchangeable? The pump does fit the bolt pattern, I'm concerned that they systems may have different PSI's, and either the 07 pump won't produce enough or too much pressure. Are the power steering systems of both years the same PSI?

Paul_t87
I don't have the PSI information you have requested. However, since they are two different pumps (different part numbers), they have to be different and I wouldn't recommend the change.