SHOULD I REPLACE THE ROTORS SINCE I AM REPLACING THE PADS? ALSO WHAT TYPE OF PADS IS BEST?

2007 Volkswagen Passat • 64,000 miles

I plan to replace brake pads soon and want to know if I should also replace the rotors? Do you recommend I do so, is it worth the money to purchase ventilated rotors or simply purchase OEM pads and rotors? The OE - TRW pads have done fantastic with 64,000 miles with 25% remaining in the fronts and 50% in the rears. Rotors are smooth with no colors due to overheating.

My second question, I am scheduled to replace plugs do you recommend I also replace coil packs? Given the milage 64,000.

Williamherbertpruett

Yes, use oem rotors, pads and sensors.

Yes, I would replace plugs and coils together.

This is a great service and well worth the donation for sound professional advise. This is my initial question but given the positive experience I will use your service again when required.

Mr. William

WANT SOME MORE INFO THAT MIGHT AID YOU?

START AT "October 08, 2012" IN THIS POST (IT'S BEEN ONGOING FOR A WHILE!)

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1985-jeep-cj7-inconsistent-curb-idle-low-power-hi-rpms

I'M CURRENTLY AWAITING HIS NEXT ANSWER...I HOPE HE'S GRININ' LIKE A 'POSSUM!