MAKING HORRIBLE SCREECHING SCRAPING SOUNDS. BEARING ALREADY CHANGED. AXEL ALREADY CHECKED. BRAKE PARTS NOT SCRAPING AGAINST WHEEL. SOUND IS VERY BAD IN THE MORNING. IT CRUNCHES WHEN ROLL TO A STOP AND ALSO WHEN ACCELERATE FROM STOPPED POSITION. IT ALMOST

2007 Toyota Corolla

Toyota Corolla 2007 making horrible screeching scraping sounds. Bearing already changed. Axel already checked. Brake parts not scraping against wheel. Sound is VERY BAD in the morning. It crunches when roll to a stop and also when accelerate from stopped position. It almost sounds like something is going to CRACK underneath the front part of the car. It crunches when I turn too. WHAT COULD THIS BE? Please help.
Simm

Check to make sure the dust cover behind the brake rotor isn't rubbing against the rotor.

Thanks for reply. But already done that. When the weather is cold I have no problem but when it is warm the problem returns.

Simm