REPLACING WINDOW SEALING GUIDES ON SATUTRN DRIVERS SIDE AND REAR DOOR

2007 Saturn Other • 75,000 miles

Not sure how the old comes off. Looks like they just slide off, however there appears to be screw holes in the new parts. There also looks like thee are end caps on the old. Do I use the same end caps?
Photoframr

So your replacing the channel run seals the ones the glass the rides up and down in?Also its the Left front and left rear doors?Also what model is it?

Not sure of the model #. Just trying to help a friend repair this. I asked her, she said an ion? The parts I got from the dealer look pretty generic. Will I need to remove the outter door panel to replace. If so this might be out of my ability. Thanks

Photoframr
Alright you have a ion now are we talking about the window channel run seal on the drivers front door?Also the rear left door window channel run with rear quarter glass window?

Yes that seems right. The plastic on the outside has completely curled up.

Photoframr
You mean the plastic verticle molding that lay flat on the window frame.

No, its the horizontal moulding on the bottom of the windows. It would squezee the window as such when rolling it down.. Yhe rear door is longer than the front. Looks like there is a metal strip it just slides onto.

Photoframr
If your talking about on the outside of the car those are your outter belt molding.