POWER WINDOW

2000 Saturn Other • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 160,000 miles

My drivers side power window went down but will not come back up. All the other windows work. My window control is located in the console by manuel shifter. 2000 saturn LS1
Rj_doug

If you put your ear up to the door by the speker and move the switch to raise the window can you hear the motor clicking?I have seen bad switches bad window motors and even broken window motor wires in the boots going to the door. Also try raising the window the door open and the door closed.

Is there any way to get the window up to prevent rain damage until the part I need comes in?

Rj_doug
Have you done the things I asked yet?That would really help me figure a way to get the window up. What parts are you waiting for?

Yes I did. When you click the switch like you are putting the window down you can here the motor in the door. If you click to put window up you hear nothing.

Rj_doug
I was told it was the power window switch. But I have not ordered anything yet. Because the swith is a dealer part and they will not take returns if I dont need it.

Rj_doug
Alright so you are thinking the switch correct?We have to do some testing before you order one otherwise ever wrong guess cost you money. Do you have a multimeter or test light to do some testing?

So do you have a multimeter or test light to do some testing.