NISSAN FRONTIER ABS PROBLEM

2007 Nissan Frontier • 78,000 miles

2007 frontier 4x4 recently replaced left front wheel bearing. (The new hub came with a new ABS sensor) Just before I did this the ABS warning light came on. After the wheel bearing was replaced the warning light went off and then came back after a day or so. It has been intermitant since. Now I notice that the 4 wheel drive will not engage when the ABS warning light is on. Today the light went off so I tried 4 wheel drive and it worked. The warning light came back on and 4 wheel drive would not reengage. Any ideas on what the problem might be?
Dalef

We need the code for the abs system to further help you

That's what I was afraid of. I'm not close to a Nissan dealer. I'll need to try to track down a local shop that has the correct code reader.

Dalef
A parts store will do it for free

Ok Roy, here are the codes that came up.

C1101 - RRWSS and C1105 LRSS

After the codes were cleared the ABS light stayed off and everything worked fine for a day, including 4 wheel drive.
The ABS light and associated problems are back now though.

Any ideas?

Dalef