LOCATION OF THE TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER

2007 Lincoln MKZ • 70,000 miles

How to remove and re-install the transmission oil filter in a lincoln mkz. The location of the transmission oil filter a schematic would help.
Aldomestic

Is it a 3.5 v6 6f transmission.

Fixitmr
Yes. In the lincoln there should be only one option for a engine and transmission. Zepher had a 3.0. Fusion, milan had I beleive three options. The mkz had no options in so far as engine or transmission. What I can find all 3.5's had the six speed.

Aldomestic
Your door pillar should have a code for transmission model. B, C, J etc.

Fixitmr
Code B. The vin is 3LNHM28T37R663912 PROCUCTION DATE 05-07 does a mkz offer any other transmission?

Aldomestic
Hello, do you need more information?

Aldomestic
You cant really do any service other than fluid change unless the transmission is removed. Lot of newer cars are that way now.

Fixitmr
Hello, I found your answer, excuse me. I'll add a old ford in line transmission filter. Every time I had to open another inter net access. I need to sharpen my computer skills, I have a new system to get used to. Thanks dave

Aldomestic
Ok, I ended up over at your other post.

Fixitmr