TO LOCATE THE TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER

2007 Lincoln MKZ • 70,000 miles

Asked this question earlier today. Have not had a response for one to two hours. First question was what transmission, code B. This is a 2007 mkz 3.5. I sent code, vin, date of production. The mkz only has a 3.5 and a 6 speed transmission as far as I know there are no options to this. The fusion and milan have some options in so far as engine and transmission. What is the procedure to r&r the transmission oil filter? Schematic might help? Thanks dave
Aldomestic

I answered it?

Fixitmr
Where do I find the answer? I clicked "flag for review" and anything I could find. I can't get in. What do I do to get the answer? I'v been at this for over two hours. Thanks dave

Aldomestic
You want to remove trans from vehicle and disassemble to change filter? It's not even recommended.

Fixitmr
Anywhoo you have an AWF21 trans and here's a breakdown the filter is #010 black plastic lookin thing.

Fixitmr