I SMELL A STRONG EXHAUST SMELL WHEN I COME TO A STOP AFTER ACCELERATING. ANY IDEAS?

2007 Hummer H3 • 56,000 miles

I've taken it to the dealer, and they've roadtested it with me but I could get the hummer to make the smell. Over the last 7 weeks i've kept a log and the smell seems to be most present after accelerating uphill. I swear sometimes it makes me nausious.
Harterbill

You mean windows shut AC on?

Fixitmr
No A/c on. I now smell it pretty much all the time at different levels of intensity after accelerating.

Harterbill
Any vents open/low fan air circulation? If window is open does it get worse/better?

Fixitmr
It has been nice here lately, so windows have been down and the smell isn't as bad. But in the morning windows are closed sometimes fan is on sometimes off, smells seem stronger when fan is pulling air in.

Harterbill
I know if my rear hatch is not closed air tight I get smell of exhaust inside.

Fixitmr
I've seen that people have issues with bolts either snapping or being sheared off of the manifold, causing an exhaust leak.

Harterbill