PLEASE HELP CD PLAYER PROBLEM

2007 Hummer H3 • 5 cylinder AWD Automatic • 66,129 miles

I put a cd in my 6 disc cd player, for the first time since I bought, and it wont play. You can hear it clicking and it says cd initialization. It won't play, eject, or let me load another cd. Every time I turn the car on or off the cd player keep making noise I just want to get the cd out, I m afraid it will run down the batterie. I called gm they were useless. Does any one how to eject the cd. Is there anything I can do please help.
Mwatterson

You can try cycling power to the radio by removing the fuse. From a dealer service standpoint, they would either send your unit out for repair, or get an exchange radio. What would happen then, is they would have to include a notice that there is cd's in the player, and the service facility would send the discs back. Often times, if it won't eject, there is not much else that can be done otherwise.

Factoryjack

Mwatterson