HAVING ISSUES STARTING SOMETIMES.

2007 Ford Focus

My 2007 Ford Focus SE has been having an issue where it doesn't start up all the time. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries to get it started. All the electrical comes on but it just won't turn over. I only seems to happen once every few days. After taking it to the repair shop they said when they hooked it up to the computer and it gave a code that the fuel regulator was bad. They cleaned it and it seemed to work for a few days, but ultimately it had the same problem again. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
Mrbungle1975

Start with the basics, last tune up was? Cleaning pressure regulater is not something you do to fix it. Replacing it is the fix.

Merlin2021
We just bought the car used from a dealer about 4 months ago. The shop said that they just cleaned it to see if that solved the problem. I'm taking it back in tomorrow.

Mrbungle1975