3.5 GAS ENGINE, HOW DO I REPLACE A CAMSHAFT ADJUSTER SENSOR. WHERE IS IT LOCATED EXACTLY? CAN I GET A DIAGRAM AND DETAILS.

2007 Dodge Sprinter • 221,000 miles

My sprinter has check engine light with code p0014/p0015 which from my understanding is a camshaft adjuster sensor (retard) I currently am unemployed and try to do all repairs and maintenance myself ( if doable)
I would like to know if I can get a diagram, or exact location of this sensor, and specific details step by step of what I need to do to replace it.

Thank you
Big bruiser

My source is not showing any adjuster for that motor.

Fixitmr
That vehicle needs special scanner to accurately retrieve codes.

Fixitmr
I had 3 seperate mechanics check it, and all 3 said the same thing, that it is a camshaft sensor.

Big bruiser
Ok, did some more digging, it does have variable cam. Now i'll see if I can find anything on sensor.

Fixitmr
What they failed to say is whether it is exhaust or intake valve cam sensor.

Fixitmr
And you pickd the wrong year to own this combo. The price of eailer and later models is DIRT compared to yours.

Fixitmr
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't know what kind of experts you all are, I have a chilton service manual, and even in this book it shows and discusses about a camshaft position senssor. So again I do not know where you all are telling me all of this. Not satisfied at all.

Big bruiser
Here are some diagrams.

Fixitmr
There are 4 sensors 2 per end of each head. They are held in by 1 bolt quite easy to remove.

Fixitmr
Thank you for the diagram, however is there a website I can go to, to look at a larger clearer (more specific) picture?

Big bruiser
Page 1 of 2