GOT MY VXR BACK TODAY £700 OUT OF POCKET AND ITS STILL KNACKERD ! :-(  HAD ALL MOUNTS CHANGED CHANGED FLYWHEEL, CLUTCH N CYLINDER. STILL NO GOOD. WHEN LETTING CLUTCH OUT FAST IT BANGS AS IF THERES NO MOUNTS IN. WHEN THE GARAGE DROPPED THE BOX

2006 Vauxhall Zafira

GUTTED!
Got the bus back today. £700 out of pocket and its still knackerd ! : -( 
Had all mounts changed
changed flywheel, clutch n cylinder.
Still no good. When letting clutch out fast it bangs as if theres no mounts in.
When the garage dropped the box oil out, they said it was like sum1 had put glitter in it. Like little metal fileings. Looks like it could be a box change. Great
anyone had this, before I spend another small fortune?
Neilraper

We have no info for vauxhalls. But I think your box oil is the oil in pan, you hve to speak u.S. English here lol. If it has shavings in it check to see if the crankshaft has a lot of end play, you can do that with a large screwdriver try to move it forward an dback. If you see that then it's an indication that your thrust bearings are worn out in engine and will be time for at least a crankshaft kit.