2006 Toyota Corolla Repair Question
• Use the same procedures for the RH side and LH side.
• The procedures listed below are for the LH side.
1. Remove front wheel.
2. Remove front disc brake cylinder sub-assy lower bolt. Refer to Fig 55.
3. Flip disc brake cylinder upwards.
4. Remove the 2 brake pads with anti-squeal shims.
a. Remove the anti-squeal shim No.1 and anti-squeal shim No.2 from each pad.
b. Remove the indicator plate from inner pad.
Installation is by reversal of removal procedures.
40,320 answers provided