I HAVE A GRAND AND THE BATTERY IS FINE, THE LIGHTS COME ON AND EVERYTHING BUT WHEN I TRY TO START THE CAR IT WON'T START. WHY IS THE CAR NOT STARTING?

2006 Jeep Laredo • 57,000 miles

My car has been working fine. I bought it used october 23rd 2011. I replaced the battery once but other than that nothings wrong with it other than a few scratches. Brand new break pads and roaders but the car just wouldn't start today at all.
Artojacks

Does it turn over or just nothing when you turn the key? Did you leave it in Drive when you parked it last night? Had to ask, happens all the time. Are you using the right key to start it? If you're trying a spare without the chip in it, it won't start. Let me know.

ProAutoTech
The whole panel lights up but nothing happens and has a new battery and everything

Artojacks
That's a pretty young car with low miles to be having gremlins like this. Make certain that it is indeed Park. Try to move the shifter with your foot on the brake and the key on to be sure, it may have a bad of loose switch, so give it a college jiggle. Is the key turning all the way to the start position or is the steering locked causing it not to turn all the way. I would then check the battery terminals, make sure one of them is not loose at all. You shouldnt be able to turn them. Let me know.

ProAutoTech