TWICE AS MUCH OIL IN CAR

2006 Ford Escape • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 54,000 miles

My wife took our 06 ford escape v6 to a lube joint for an oil change. They added 6 qrts of oil but failed to drain the old oil. The car was drive home and my wife noticed it was not running correct. I checked, took it back and made the place drain all the oil and do a complete oil change on the car. The car was driven only 18 miles all in city. What engine damage could have been done in the time span, and what should I look for?
Concerned ford owner

Stay away from that Lube joint and also be listening to knocking noises as you drive the car if none -drive on-

DID THEY BY CHANCE DRAIN "SOMETHING". ELSE?

Ooh, good point CJ.

PROTECH1980
No all other fluids including Transmission are okay. What damage would/could have been done to my engine?

LIKE RAZ SAID LISTEN FOR UNUSUAL KNOCKS AND NOISES

I'D ADD, WATCH SEALS AND GASKETS FOR LEAKS

BUT

THE MAIN THING IS, IMMEDIATELY CHECK BEHIND THESE FELLERS (MINIMUM, PULL THEE STICK) WATCH 'EM IF YOU CAN. IN THE END, YOU SPEND TIME AND MONEY TO "WIN"---IF, YOU DO."NELSOMATIC PROVERB"--"I CARE ABOUT MY STUFF MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE DOES". BEEN WORKIN' FOR ME A LONG TIME!